12.22.2016

Speedy Towing


I’m so incredibly proud of this man of mine. A little over a year ago he left a very prestigious career at Goldman Sachs and bought a business he knew virtually nothing about. Most people (including me in the beginning) thought he was absolutely crazy! But he didn’t listen to anyone and simply followed his heart. Tonight we enjoyed a wonderful dinner with most of the members of his company (two drivers were missing). One driver made him the cool sign he’s holding and it warmed my heart to witness the love and respect his employees have for him and that he has for each of them. Mike is an amazing example to me of following your heart and living a life without regret, even if it means taking some pretty scary risks. He is living his life long dream of owning his own business and I know it's going to be an amazing stepping stone to greater things. I love you and am so proud of you Mike!


Favorite quote this week:

"In the end we only regret the chances we didn't take."

Life rules!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...