12.12.2008

A Great Restaurant

Last night my taste buds were in taste bud heaven! We went to Carvers (at 10720 S. Holiday Park Drive in Sandy) for Mike's company Christmas party and it was beyond fabulous! I can probably only count on one hand the number of restaurants that have left me impressed (I'm a very hard one to impress when it comes to eating out) and I would have to say that this place tops my list!!! Mike ordered the Filet Mignon and I ordered the Chicken Cordon Bleu with Mornay Sauce and both were absolutely incredible!!!! Because Mike's company paid, we ordered a little of everything: several appetizers, soup, salad, the main dish, and dessert. Everything was flawlessly superb! I'm drooling all over the keyboard just thinking about it. Although expensive, I HIGHLY recommend this place. It is DEFINITELY worth the oodles of pennies you pay!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...