10.10.2007

Mama's Boy!

Right now Bryson is in that "if I don't see mommy at all times I'm going to cry!" phase. Whenever I leave the room, especially when it's a room full of people, Bryson will get all nervous and start looking around for me. If I don't reappear quickly, he'll start crying (it's kind of like how Mike was when we first started dating....just kidding Mikey... hehehe!!). Today he was especially clingy and wouldn't play with his toys by himself like he usually does. He wanted to be sitting right on my lap to play. As soon as I tried to move him from my lap to the floor, he would start crying. It's a cute phase and I enjoy knowing that he likes me so much, but at the same time, I sure hope it doesn't last long! (FYI: this picture is from about 2 months ago, so that's why Bryson looks smaller than he is right now)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...